Sunday

Flashbacks

One year ago I posted THIS.

- It's all about how we used to handle the long stretches of time
when Ted was away from us, out of town for school.

Two years ago I posted THIS.
- It's all about things I'd miss
(and do!)
if we ever moved away from Flagstaff.

Three years ago I posted THIS.
- It's all about how much I hate graffiti.
And it makes me sound like a 75 year old woman.
Which my husband obviously thinks is hot. He's old-sounding, too.

Four years ago I posted THIS.
- It's all about the bassinet that someone gave us for
our tiny princess to sleep in.
But she only slept in it for about a week before
Ted put her in her own GIGANTIC crib
(we could have fit 10 of her in there!)
in her own room.

In June, I'll have been blogging five years! It's almost astonishing to me. Feels like a short lifetime ago that I started this blog.

Later this week, I'm going to share my favorite quotes from General Conference. The timing could not have been better, as I'm relatively certain I was on the brink of insanity. General Conference has a way of mellooooowing me. Love it!

No comments: