Tuesday

Expecting

- Not me.  No.  My sister, Niki!  But I know I've mentioned that before.  I'm still super excited and last Sunday was her baby shower.  My mom and I had a lot of fun putting it together and planning for some baby fun.  Here are some pictures to enjoy.

My mom and my sisters!  We have only a few pictures of just the 4 of us. Niki's belly is so cute.  I brought her a batch of maternity clothes (some I've never worn) and she rocks them.


Niki got some good gifts (dradle duck!) and I made her some onesies for her little guy with Mario Brothers stuff on them like the star and the mushrooms.  Awesome.


We ate cookie dough dip (because Niki has been a little obsessed with cookie dough this pregnancy), spinach dip in individual bred bowls, bruschetta, and cupcakes.  Everyone pigged out a little more than a little.

After the shower, my girlies got to run around and be CRAZY with Aunt Anna.  Mer likes Anna but Gwenna LOVES playing with Anna.  Anna gets to be everyone's favorite aunt since we all know the aunt without kids loves your kids more than anyone else. Haha :)


Gwenna being her silly self
All in all it was a fun shower and now we're all counting down until Niki's little man makes his debut!

1 comment:

The Browns said...

So how did you do the Mario Bros. onesies? They are SUPER cute!