Sunday

These make me SMILE!

Pictures from this morning before church. They make me smile. I feel like these pictures show how much fun we have together. Sadly, my mom was right. My picture taking took a huge dive when I became a mom or 2. I became more interested in experiencing than watching. But I'm been trying to get back in the habit and Sunday morning is always the BEST time.



This one above of Gwenna and me is amazing. This is how she looks when she's super excited and happy. A little bit of the essence of Gwenny.


Hellllooooooooo blue eyes! So round and stunning.


*Siiiiiiiiiiiigh* The love of my life. Just as handsome now as the day I married him.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous picture of you and Miss Gwenna. Mom's need to get behind the camera more. There are some days I am a clickin' fool and then sadly weeks can go by and the month ends and I have nothing to show for it.

Suzanne M said...

HELLO cutest picture of Meredith! Oh my gosh...your girls are twins. It's so funny to me, since my kids have so many differences.
What a happy looking family!