I missed Friday Confessional - not that I do it every week - but I wanted to this week. We were just running around like NUTS yesterday with a birthday party and doing our taxes & tax prep, on top of all the regular stuff. SO! Here it is.
- I'm SO grudgingly exercising regularly. I enjoy it, for sure, but it's hard to take time to do anything that isn't right in front of me. When the dishes, the floors, and the laundry need to be done, it's hard for me to make myself exercise and I have been REALLY bad about following through. But I'm getting better so now I can confess that. Not perfect, but better. And it's starting to show. ... Isn't that when it becomes easier?
- I have been a better blogger (between this blog and my girls' blog) since I deactivated my facebook account but, I must say, I miss 1 thing about facebook. Everyone commented on everything because it is so easy. With blogging it is harder to keep in touch becuase people don't comment regularly if at all when they read things. Google Reader is much to blame for that ... and I use Reader for all my blogs, too. But it still makes me a little sad.
- That being said, I don't miss Facebook otherwise. There are a few people I miss keeping tabs on regularly, especially those who don't blog. But overall, I really enjoy not getting sucked into the spinning vortex of Facebook.
- Switching gears... I'm so baby hungry, I could gobble up the next one that passes by. I miss the smell of a baby, the cuddliness, the tiny clothes, the hundreds of firsts... Yeah, babies are basically the best thing in the world. I'm especially hungry, I think, becuase Meredith is now almost as old as Gwenna was when I gave birth to Mer. WOAH! How did that happen? And when Ted graduates, Meredith will be Gwenna's age now, 2 and a half. ... I digress. I'm baby hungry.
- I still (STILL!) 8 months - going on 9 - after moving here miss things about Flagstaff. We enjoy living here but I still miss Flagstaff semi-regularly.
- And along the lines of "missing", when we got Rocko, I thought I'd miss Buddy more and more than I did before and think about him every day. At first I did. The comparisons came with any new thing I learned about Rocko. But now? Now, I hardly think of Buddy. Once a week maybe? There was still a big gaping loss before we got Rocko, but I'm a big Rocko fan. He's a SERIOUSLY good boy. I'm healing from the loss of Buddy now when he probably rarely gave a second thought to being shipped off to 2.5 acres with a slew of other dogs.