Sunday

We MUST be having fun!

She started out small enough. And cute enough.


And she was still pretty dang cute after a year (to the day!).



And as of today? Well, she's still super beautiful and spunky, sweet and sparkly. I love the way her eyes sparkle!



Even though she loves her mama, she is still a daddy's girl.


I have a two-and-a-half-year-old. Weeeird!
Gwenna chatters on and on all day. I remember the days when she slept the entire day away. She'd wake up to eat to be able to have the energy to sleep. Now she bounces off the walls all day, chattering and singing up a storm.
Two and a half years sure have changed us both.
If time flies when you're having a fun then I'm certain it is a non-stop party around here. Time is feeling like a bandit in the night!


3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Funny, I was just calculating this morning as I laid awake in bed before anyone else was up when Sadie would hit this same mark. Next month! And from what I can tell, yes OH yes you guys are having fun.

Amy said...

Glad you are soaking up every moment!

Jewel said...

I love her cute little bangs! What a beautiful daughter you have--and I know how you feel about time flying. It's such a bittersweet feeling, isn't it?