Monday

A million posts on google reader

If you use Google Reader and you, by some fluke, still subscribe to my blog, you'll likely see that my blog is no longer private and you can come read any and all posts. I want to try this out for a while. If I don't like it then I'll go back to it being private and if you could read it before, you'll be able to read it again. So there you have it! Sorry if 25+ posts popped up on Google Reader. They were new to Reader even if they weren't all new to you.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hooray! Easy reading. I am tempted to do the same. I am sure everyone has deleted my blog from the google reader though... Or maybe not if they aren't as compulsive as I, you are back in my reader baby! :)

Heather said...

And I promise I will still visit and comment.