Wednesday

A little food for though ...

... so dig in.

Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
- Proverbs 4:26

I love the beginning of this verse of scripture because I don't know that I do that enough - consider my direction and where I'm going (short term). But the second part gets me. What do you think it means to let all thy ways be established? How? In what? I have a lot of thoughts on this but that would be a whole blog, maybe, not just one post. So here's a little bit of what I think.

Established. It's something I think of meaning strong, rooted, and firm. So as you ponder where you're going, make sure you are strongly rooted, and firm. Your path should be consistent with you beliefs. And THAT is something to ponder - whether or not it is - when you are pondering your path.

This Wednesday night depth brought to you by... yeah, I have no idea.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I like the deep posts. I'm too behind on work after my sudden trip to be deep with you, but I liked considering your thoughts for a moment. Keep it up!