Thursday

Crowder Kids

MY KIDS ARE TAKING OVER MY BLOG!


... And I've decided to do something about it.

I made a new blog to talk about just my awesome kids and the cute things they do. While I love them (duh!) I just want my blog to be about whatever I want to write about and not solely Gwenna and Olivia updates. They're not disappearing from this blog - they are my LIFE after all, for the most part. But now I can update friends and family near and far much more regularly and thoroughly without the updates taking over my place for creative thought and comment.

So enjoy the new blog, if you choose to, and eventually I'll be back to my normal hyjinx around here.

CLICK HERE to view the new blog
or see the link on my side bar.

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

I think you should most definatley make the kids blog private as well