Wednesday

A correct representation

For whatever reason, my cell phone and I are pretty well in sync.

When I know where it is, I feel pretty good. When it's lost, I feel a little lost.

When the battery is full, I normally have a good store of energy. ... So on and so forth.

This morning I found my cell phone tossed aside, in the middle of the living room rug. Battery almost drained, needing a charge at the START of the day. Sticky. Messy on the outside and inside. Needing a good wipe down, possibly a scrub.




This is going to be a long day.

4 comments:

Heather said...

You are a funny girl. I hope your day turned out better than your cell phone started!

Jewel said...

Oh. I hate those days. :(

Janina Jones said...

Kelly, I understand totally - and I only have two pet frogs.

kelly said...

it got better. for me and the phone. i plugged it in and ... somehow i got a little charge as well! :)