Monday

O is for Olivia

You may remember this post from 15 months ago in which I first debuted the big G. I had so much fun making something for Gwenny. Since my little ladies will be sharing a room (eventually) I decided Olivia will need something similar to her big sis.

Behold! The letter O.


Different, and yet similar also. Likely a representation of how my girls will be different but similar.


I made it today after I made a batch of molasses cookies. They are SooOooOOoo good.

Can't wait to hang Olivia's O on the wall across from her sister's G. Love, Love, LOVE having two girls already!

4 comments:

mary watts said...

Hang them next to each other and say GO

Amy Sprinkle said...

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! Go. The other intriguing thought is what will your other children's names be and what words can you make out of their first letters?

Your O looks nice.

Heather said...

Darling. Just like Miss Olivia will be and Miss Gwenna already is. They must take after their mom...

Heather said...

Ridiculous! Ly, cute, that is.