Friday

really, just pictures.

For my first official post after going private, I'm not posting anything private at all.

Just pictures of Gwenna from today.

I know, VERY secretive!


I have NO idea what she was doing when I took this but she kept doing it after I took it, and also stayed like this long enough for me to get a picture. I'm assuming it was important to her at the time.


I love it when she sucks her little lips in. She's done it since she was about 4 months old (now she's 9 months) and it's just really cute.


This pictures is mostly for my mom, who was trying to get a picture of Gwenna standing when she was visiting us the other day. Gwenna was being too bashful to stand for very long and today she was standing forever, giving me tons of chances to get good standing pictures. She also walks! ... Well, she does 1 - 3 steps at a time and falls and laughs. It's a good thing we've got going here.


And lastly, just a cute, classic Gwenna smile. I just love this little girl and she just loves her wooden puzzle, making taking cute pictures of her today super easy!

3 comments:

Ted said...

Yea! I'm glad you posted. I needed a new desktop background for my work computer. Thank you Gwenna for being so awesome and thank you Kelly for being such a good photographer.

Suzanne and Davey Maughan said...

i LOVE Gwenna picture posts! =) and I LOVE that big gummy smile! and wow 9 months went by fast, didnt it? she's adorable!

Heather said...

Hahahaha, I am STILL laughing about the pose in the first picture. Oh my word, I love it. And oh my word, I love this little girl and I have never even met her.