Friday

my decision.


i miss buddy. but this post has nothing to do with him.
i don't miss that rug!
man, that dog liked wearing clothes more than any other dog i've ever met.


IN THE MIDDLE of Baby Dolittle (the best in the Baby Einstein series, according to Gwenna and me), it occurred to me that it IS time to go private with my blog. I'm sorry if you're one of those who said you wouldn't read it, but I'm also ok with that. It's your call, after all. As for those of you who said you'd stick it out, I'm glad. And thanks. I look forward to a fun filled future of blogging adventures that we will share together.

Leave your email address in the comment section if you want to read it... you have to send me an email for comment with your email address to make it happen. You can click "email me" in my profile to email me, if you'd like.

So that's the decision, at least for now. We'll see if it sticks. But really, if you don't get your email to me so I can invite you, you're going to miss the wonder and fun that is my life.

Do you really want to do that to yourself?

UPDATE:
A friendly reader pointed out that I can't even effectively tell you how to make sure you still get your daily (weekly?) dose. Leave a comment OR email me. Either works. But do it soon!

27 comments:

Jewel said...

OF COURSE I don't want to do that to myself!!! I LOVE your blog!! (Is that enthusiastic enough for ya?)

keweljewel@q.com

I sure look forward to hearing (or reading, I suppose I should say) your uninhibited thoughts on life (because, let's face it, I miss you, darn it!!). PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE invite me.

The Haban Family said...

haban.family (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank ya!

katie said...

varga.katie@gmail.com

Suzanne and Davey Maughan said...

stargirl_KSF@yahoo.com

I will still faithfully read, Kelly. =)

heidi said...

adlhide@gmail.com

Heather said...

heathermattice@yahoo.com

I would be devastated without your blog.

Ok, maybe "devastated" is a bit of a stretch. But it would bite butt.

Mathan and Eva Tenney said...

evalaree@yahoo.com
I've been lurking I admit it!

Lela and Mary Lynne said...

I know we don't know eachother very well but I still read your blog.

ljw13@hotmail.com

I have some funny stories to tell you and someday I will get around to writing them down.

Heather said...

Me, me, me, me, me, me!

gunnhp@hotmail.com

Don't be like me and then go private and stop posting. I have just lost the blogging love, though I still read others, just neglect my own.

Lindsey said...

So it very well could be because I am reading this at 12:30 in the morning, but this paragraph confused me
"Leave your email address in the comment section if you want to read it... you have to send me an email for comment with your email address to make it happen."

Do you want me to email my address or leave a comment??? Boy I should go to bed at 9pm so I don't feel so confused!!!

My email is lindseywstokes@gmail.com

PS I also just failed the human verification 4 times!

Christi said...

Add me!! Yeah, private is the way to go, you honestly have NO idea who is stalking your blog! Anyone could!

christibodrero at gmail dot com.

Geneva said...

geevz65 at gmail.com

Erin said...

No. I do NOT want to do that to myself. rinpackard (at) yahoo (dot) com.

'Garrett's mom' said...

I love having my blog private. I know exactly who is reading it, and that itself brings a lot of comfort. I would love to keep following your blog!
amy.legler@gmail.com

Mrs. Hadlock said...

I couldn't STAND not knowing what Gwenna does next!

heidib dot butler at gmail dot com

Amy Sprinkle said...

amysprinkle@gmail.com

Nothing else witty to say. It's too early.

Nikki Warren said...

nichole.kotula@gmail.com
It's always good to go private!

Dusty + Mary Anne said...

maryanneminer at gmail dot com.

i would never do that to myself. duh.

Nicole said...

Add me, how else am I going to see my lovely niece grow on a regular basis???

nicolerulnick@gmail.com

RR said...

Hello Kelly,
Amy Sprinkle's Mom here. I enjoy checking in with the Crowders now and then so please add my email address. bertaroberts@hotmail.com

We are going to see Amy and Wesley next week. It will be fun hanging out with the Sprinkles!But we will miss you and Ted and a game of Apples to Apples.

Sam and Jamie Taylor said...

music_gal27@hotmail.com

I would love to read your blog still!

Rachel and Jared said...

count us in too! my email address is:

swtgirl632@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Chelsie said...

I'm a lurker but I want to keep reading!

Joey & Tiffanye said...

Count me in! I could not do that to myself!
tiffanyeduthie(at)hotmail(dot)com

amber said...

oooh pick me!

amjarvis787@gmail.com

Casey said...

The Eberts are soo sticking it out.
casey.e.ebert@gmail.com

Sarah E. said...

sarah.erdmann@hotmail.com