Sunday

happy mother's day!

God bless you, mothers. When all the victories and defeats of men's efforts are tallied, when the dust of life's battles begins to settle, when all for which we labor so hard in this world of conquest fades before our eyes, you will be there, you must be there, as the strength for a new generation, the ever-improving onward movement of the race.

- Gordon B. Hinckley


From day one:


all the way to today:


she makes me proud to be a mother.

Courtesy of Gwenna and Ted:


Happy Mother's Day to my mother, to my grandmothers, to my mother-in-law, to Gwenna's aunts, to my dear friends, to all the wonderful mothers in our lives.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

That is one precious SURPRISE present. What were the others???

Dusty + Mary Anne said...

oh the plate. that is darling and made my heart melt all over the computer desk. happy mother's day.

The Browns said...

Oh my gosh!! That's awesome!!! I love the plate! Men in Primary, isn't it awesome?? =] We should have had the Nursery do that too!!

The Haban Family said...

I LOVE that plate!!! It's so sweet! I cannot believe how big she's getting!