Monday

more than two years and one baby later...



... and it still fits!

This past Sunday, since we didn't get to get ready for 9:00 church, I pulled out my wedding dress. Don't ask me why, I normally don't even go in the closet it sleeps in. But I did and I saw it and I was curious. It still fit like a glove and was so fun to put on.

Needless the say I was satisfied. Needless to say my husband was taken aback, seeing his true love in the dress she wore the day his fate was sealed. Plus, Gwenna liked playing with my veil.

I will say it's more fun to be a bride without a baby to hold, with your hair done, and while wearing make up. But those things are obvious.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

The Browns said...

Wow!! That's awesome! congratulations!! I'm not going any where NEAR my dress until I drop at least 20 pounds!

Heather said...

Fabulous! Nothing feels better than that! Well, maybe Gwenna's kisses but still...

Heather said...

Dang Nelly! Good job! Josh and I haven't even gotten married yet, and I gained 10 lbs.

heidi said...

very nice! i most certainly know my doesn't :::oh sigh:::

Sam and Jamie Taylor said...

Wow... very impressive!

Erin said...

HOW FUN!! I think I'm going to pull mine out too. The thought of it gets me so excited for some reason.

kelly said...

Erin, I totally agree. Because it's the most fun dress you'll ever wear in your life. :)