Sunday

she drives me crazy... in a good way.

Ted and I have a beautiful, albeit drooly, baby girl.


It's so hard for be to believe she's 6 months old. I can hardly believe time has flown by this fast. She is not the baby I brought home from the hospital; she has grown and learned so much and I'm shocked at how fast she does it.


I surely love to watch Ted and Gwenna play. She laughs more for him thank anyone. You have to work for a laugh and Ted is always willing so maybe that is why. They're so sweet together.


Gwenna is pretty mobile. I put her in the middle of the rug yesterday and by time I had gotten back to the couch she was one roll away from hitting her head on the tile... and then she did. You live, you learn, right? Sure is true for babies, anyway. I put her back in the middle and she rolled the other way and did the same thing. *siiiiigh* What a gal.

She makes me smile everyday. I love being able to be home with her, spending everyday watching her grow, playing, and learning together.

Wow. 6 months. In double this time she'll be a year! It's hard to believe.

Just about everyday someone tells me to enjoy this time, while she's little. I try so hard to remember that. I made it a goal at the beginning of the year (last month!) to do so. I'm trying. Laundry can wait. Dishes can wait. The floors can wait. Even primary things can wait (most of the time...) because Gwenna will grow too old too fast if I even blink.

We sure love this beautiful little girl!

4 comments:

Candace said...

I LOVE that picture of you and her!! It is so cute. 5-7 months is such a FUN age!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness, I just LOOOOVE that picture of the two of you together. She is absolutely adorable.

Erin said...

She looks just like you Kelly! More and more with every picture I see.

kelly said...

Awh, thanks Erin. I think so too, especially when you compare her to my baby pics. ... But I don't hear it a lot from people. Ted does!