Monday

it's been a while.

It's been a while since I was really happy with my hair. So last night Ted and I went shopping. Not to the store but shopping around online through image after image of ladies' dos.

And we decided on this little number:


Well, I decided. Ted agreed. We both liked it.

This morning Ted had a doctor's appointment (his cholesterol is too low. Who IS this crazy man??) so I couldn't go right when they opened. After Ted got home we headed over to the designated land of beauty and being that everyone and their THIRD COUSIN has the day off work and/or school there was an hour and a half wait.

1 fish sandwich and basket of fries, turkey sandwich, fruit cup and Gwenna's methodical spilling of Ted's drink later, I got my hair cut.

AND I LOVE IT!

Posted by Picasa


Seriously, so fun.

It's been a long time since I had a hair cut I like this much. No layers at all in the front, sleek. Stacked in the back with some texturing to give extra oomf and volume.

And I have no idea the name of the girl who cut it so I may never be able to duplicate it. Oh well. Maybe a new adventure next time.

Oh, and my one piece of advice: If you don'y regularly color your hair and you want to, get it cut first exactly how you want it. It may be that by time you're done with that you won't want to color it anymore. At least it was true for me.

12 comments:

Amy Sprinkle said...

Everyone and their third cousin BUT Amy had the day off work today. Your hair looks GREAT by the way.

The Browns said...

Way cute!!

camilla said...

That is HOT! What a sexy kelly you are!

kelly said...

Awh, thanks ladies!

Really, Amy? I'm sad for you!! You should have boycotted and stayed home. :)

'Garrett's mom' said...

Your hair is SUPER CUTE on you!

heidi said...

your hair looks great. i'm a regualar hair changer myself because i get board quickly so i understand the need for a change

Erin said...

I love it! It's very cute and full of body. Good pick.

The Helvig Familiy said...

It looks great! But honestly Kelly, I have never seen a bad haircut on you!

Geneva said...

super cute! I'm glad that you liked it!

Heather said...

Umm, YES please! Loooove it. The body is awesome and it looks so healthy.

I'm the opposite of you when it comes to cut and color. Any time I am looking for a change and want to cut my hair, my stylist talks me in to just switching up the color a little bit. (I think she thinks my hair is pretty and doesn't want to cut it nor contribute to my dramatics that would inevitably follow.) I then agree, and proceed to tell her to do my color the exact same way. But sometimes I am brave and tell her she can make the highlighted strands just a LITTLE bit bigger. I'm such a rebel.

Jewel said...

I love it. You're beautiful. And I have to agree with the Helvig family--I've never seen you with bad hair. :)

Erin said...

Kelly, you linked to my 365!! Thank you. I appreciate that. I didn't think anyone would look at it.