Thursday

i DARE you. yes, YOU!


this picture has nothing to do with the post but i took it and i like it so it matters... kinda.

Google reader tells me I have 41 people who subscribe to my blog.
Can that be true?
I know I'm not very popular (you know, blog-wise...) and some of my blogging friends have more than double that many people who subscribe to them, I'm sure.

But I want to know who you are!
Who are these 41 people... other than me and my husband?

So I DARE you to comment on my blog today... or whenever you get around to reading this post.

I personally LOVE google reader because it cut my blog perusing time down DRASTICALLY (time I didn't really have to spare anyway) so I don't have to surf through my entire list (published and unpublished on my sidebar) but instead I can just check google reader and know what's up.
Plus I have the local newspaper on there since Flagstaff doesn't have its own news anymore. Something about budget and Flagstaff not being important yada yada yada...

My point? I love google reader and so do you. So who ARE you? I don't care if I don't know you (that's actually part of the blogging world fun!) and even if I do know you, I want to hear from you.
I have put the dare out there. If you want to take it up and comment, that would be super fun and I won't make you comment regularly. Mostly because I can't. And if you don't comment, well, you're basically passing on a dare. There's a lot of shame associated with that, you know, in middle school.


No pressure.

25 comments:

heidi said...

your funny, your on my google reader!!!

kelly said...

ooh thanks, heidi. i check you out from time to time, too! :) reciprocal appreciation.

Bre said...

i wonder who reads mine too, i have a sitemeter and it tells me all the details of the computer used too look at mine except I wonder who is that looking at my blog from Africa...?

Anyway, I don't subscribe to yours but I read it regularly. you know me.

Heather said...

I totally subscribe and I totally love your blog! But you knew that. :)

kelly said...

bre, i totally agree. it's ultra random. thanks for commenting no matter your google reader status.

oh heather, i love your blog too. it's a regular does of happy.

Heather said...

P.S.

How do you see how many subscribe to your blog through google reader? You always teach me such delightful things.

Heather said...

You're in my reader too. And yes, how I do find out who subscribes to me?

kelly said...

Heathers - look at my blog in google reader. See the little link in the top right corner of the window (below the blue bar) that says "show details"? click there. it'll let you know more than you want to about my blog and then you can do it for your's... that's the only way i know how to do it and you'll have to subscribe to your own blog to do it. I subscribed to mine so i could see how everyone else sees my blog in googles reader so it's kinda fun.

Ted said...

Kelly,

I love your blog. I love that I get to post on your blog from time to time as I want to.

To the rest of the readers of Kelly's blog. Thank you for supporting my wonderful wife and loving her creative words. She loves to share our lives with you.

Ted

Lindsey said...

I will take that dare...I am not ashamed to declare myself a subscriber of the kelly crowder blog!

kelly said...

awh thanks, Lindsey. that makes me happy. :)

Jennifer B. said...

I confess, I subscribe to your blog!

Adam and Dani said...

I am not familiar with google reader...

jhcardita said...

I'm not sure I'm subscribed but I definitely check it out!

Erin said...

OUT OF THE CLOSET!! Haha. I'm a FAITHFUL reader of your blog.

The Browns said...

I haven't subscribed, but I read ya!

katie said...

you know that i read your blog, but i'm pretty sure i haven't subscribed.....i just pass through from time to time.

Jewel said...

I'm not exactly sure how to subscribe (I'll have to figure that out one of these days), but you're on my sidebar and I check your blog out FAITHFULLY. It's one of my faves. I just love you. :)

amy.legler said...

I don't know if I'm "subscribed" but I read your blog regularly! :)

Suzanne and Davey Maughan said...

yours is one of my favorites! im always waiting to see what the next post will be, Will it be about Gwenna and that beautiful gummy smile? Or will it be about decorating your house or cooking something yummy? It's always surprising and always fun. =)

Cody, Marianne, and Preston :o) said...

Hi Kelly :o)
Cody and I like checking in on you and Ted every now and then... mostly to see how adorable your little girl is, but I think that's the whole point of any parents blog right?? Glad to see that you guys look like you are doing fantastic!

Joey & Tiffanye said...

My Name is Tiffanye and I came across your blog one day, and couldnt help but follow! I love your blog. Your daughter is beautiful! My blog is private but you are more than welcome to send me your email & i will add you
tiffanyeduthie@hotmail.com

kelly said...

ok that pretty much made my post worth it, tiffanye. that was super sweet. i will email you. thanks :)

Whitney said...

I'm one of your peeps Kelly! Love your blog and your A-DOR-A-BLE baby girl!!

Shauni said...

Hi Kelly! I read your blog every once in a while. I just started my own blog. It's shauniandjordan.blogspot.com. I'm not quite as skilled at blogging as you, though.