Thursday

i care about this.


On the right side of this page (as well as just above) you'll see a cute little button (I want that bear for Gwenna!) that will take you to some really important information. The websites it will lead you to are reliable and credible and will explain something that I feel strongly about. They will explain the issue better than I can, that's for sure!

I hope you'll take a minute to look and if you feel strongly about this as well, please give a small amount of time to help the cause. Creativity and many people's livelihood (livelihoods?) are two of the biggest things at stake here. Not to mention your choice in a free market. I have written to my senators (but not my state rep as he is, sadly, out of reach right now) and I hope, if you find that you also feel strongly about this issue, you will do the same.

Take a look, it's worth your time.

1 comment:

The Joneses said...

Here's another website you might enjoy http://www.buyhandmade.org/. I found it on etsy.com when I was selling my handmade jewelry. It's so good to see that there are more people out there who care about these things.