Saturday

why i love my life + if you were a flower - (not necessairly in the order)


if you were a flower,
i'd water you every day.
i'd cut away the branches above -
so the sun would warm your petals -
i'd admire you -
but never pick you.
just grow in your own little place,
right where you've been planted.


On Google chat:

kelly: i think i'll make a ham samich. ... anything you need me to do today? 'cuz if not, i'm going to maybe sweep, try to be motivated to do the dishes, and watch a lot of PBS.

ted: lucky

kelly: you didn't answer my question.

ted: you get to do all of that because i have nothing for you to do.

kelly: oh. ok then. i'll try to squeeze the dishes in somewhere in between smelling a freshly washed baby and eating an ice cream bar.

6 comments:

Erin said...

You are so cute and creative Kelly! I love her costume! Ellie was a U of A cheerleader... definitely not as creative. Good job!

Ted said...

Hey Lady,

That little baby is so cute and I am so lucky that I got to tote her around with me last night. She is my pride and you are my joy!!

I love you!

Sarah E. said...

you have the cutest little garden growing at home!

Amy Sprinkle said...

I like the little spit bubbles Gwenna is making. She must be trying to outdo Buddy and his slobber. I can only imagine the contests those two have. I think Buddy gets the GROSSNESS award and Gwenna gets the most creative.

Jewel said...

I love that you guys can use Google chat, and you get to brag about being home smelling your adorable baby while he has to be at work. Isn't it fun being a homemaker?

Dusty + Mary Anne said...

Gwenna is the cutest little garden I ever did see. oh yeah, and I can't wait to be a SAHM and ONLY a SAHM. No school. No homework. Just washing my baby and eating ice cream bars. You put that so nicely. Who wouldn't want that???