Thursday

What Gwenna Loves

Gwenna loves playing "Babies in Space" with Dad. I don't know why it's called Babies in Space rather than Baby in Space, but I call it that too. She has yet to spit up (down?) on him when playing this family favorite and I hope that day never comes.


Gwenna loves to smile and laugh and have amazing pouty lips. ... Well, I love her cute lips mostly she just loves to laugh and smile a lot. She's a smiley baby for sure and I have not yet met her smile match. There just isn't another baby around who smiles as cute as Gwenna.


Gwenna also loves to nap with her mama. She's back and forth on the napping alone thing, some days she's a great napper and takes good long naps on her own and other days she's not so keen on the idea. She'll always nap about half an hour after her second morning feeding, that's a given. But if I lay down next to her I can get her to sleep pretty quickly if she's already on the edge of diving in. And I love to nap with her too, so it's a good deal we've got going here.

5 comments:

Cortney said...

Gwenna is so darling! I hope all is going well. Addelynn just turned a month old yesterday...where in the world does time go?!? I want to savor every moment because it goes by way too quick! Next time you're in town we should get together so our babes and hubbies can meet. :)

Heather said...

Such a pretty baby. Glad motherhood suits you so well. And who doesn't love naps? Especially with a bed buddy like Gwenna.

Jewel said...

SHE IS ADORABLE!! Look at that little smile when she's flying through the air--I'm sure you're just loving being a mommy!

Suzanne and Davey Maughan said...

so big, so fast! little gwenna looks so alert and mature. :) what a cutie!

camilla said...

Tell Gwenna to stop being so cute!
I miss those days...baby naps on the couch...I guess I need another one sometime...