Thursday

Two Weeks To Remember

I love living in Flagstaff! Anyone who has been to Northern Arizona knows that it's not like the rest of this dry and crackly state.

Today Gwenna and I took a walk to celebrate 2 wonderful weeks since her birth. I loved it. It is a lovely day, not to warm, light breeze. Gwenna on the other hand slept through almost the entire walk. But that's okay because she's precious asleep or awake.


Does looking at this picture make you jealous that you don't live in Flagstaff? I hope it does because if it doesn't, you might be a mutant. (Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium, anyone? I'm not calling you an accountant, but an actual mutant.)


It's the hap-happiest season of all! No, not Christmas time, but the time of the flower blooming! I love it when all the little sunflowery flowers bloom in Flagstaff and there are rolling hills drenched in sunshiney yellow.


I couldn't post without a picture of my darling little girl. Like I said, she slept through most of our adventure, but she obviously enjoyed it; look at that smile!

4 comments:

Adam and Dani said...

I am so happy I got to meet Gwenna today! She is the sweetest, tiniest thing!

Where is this gorgeous lake you walked around?

Casey said...

Wal Mart, of all places! Candy aisle...towards the end near electronics...upper shelves. Be there or be... hungry and disappointed, I guess! Great pictures by the way :)

Geneva said...

I'm jealous! Those pics make me wish we were still up there!

Dusty + Mary Anne said...

i know i'm jealous of that beautiful weather you're enjoying...

and how cute is gwenna with that smile? oh goodness i can't wait. and thank you thank you by the way for that awesome email! i felt like i got to read your journal...i totally felt honored the whole time i was reading it. you never once grossed me out or bored me. i loved it! it's always nice to hear how things went for others, just to kinda get a glimpse into what it might be like, what to expect, that kind of thing. thanks again.