Monday

Crowder Preview

I've like to tell you what's to come for the Crowder clan for the next 107 days of our lives.

107 is not an arbitrary number, but the number of days until Ted graduates and never has to take another university course again... unless he wants to, in which case I will support him ... possibly financially.


Gwenna will be making cute look like it's going out of style. She's be cute-ing it up so much it'll nauseate you in my pictorial reviews. Prepare yourselves.


Me? Little old me? I'll be doing the mama thing.

I'm also looking forward to doing the primary thing at church now that I've been called back into serving in primary. Also, I'm going to try to lose some baby weight. ... Kinda. I've actually lost the baby weight (Before you even start, I'm going to ask you to refrain from saying you hate me or you're jealous or the like... it's not all roses and lollipops!) but the baby shape? That's another ball of wax.


Mr. Crowder will be grossly immersed in the realms of academia when he is not hard at work with his full-time-bread-winning endeavors. He will be behind this behemoth of a lap top with her beautiful widescreen monitor while I lament being able to blog less (most likely) as a side effect of his absorption of computer time. ... He'll he studying perspectives on disability and completing his SENIOR CAPSTONE with one of the wordiest men alive. Take luck, my love!


It's a dog's life! Buddy will continue to sleep his life away and possibly poop on the stairs. He likes to do this now that he's not an only child.


Oh, and Gwenna will also be taking after her brother in the way that she will likely also be sleeping away large portions of her life. Makes her big and strong! ... I hope she doesn't poop on the stairs like her brother. Stranger things have happened though.

And my great hope for the next 107 days?


I HOPE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN AGAIN!

Mostly for Ted's sake.

But it probably will.

6 comments:

The Thomson Family said...

WOW. Looks like Mount Gwenna blew all over Daddy! The joys of fatherhood, Ted! :)

Erin said...

That is A LOT of puke!! Kinda funny though... when it's not on you. Sounds like a fun 107 days!

Amy Sprinkle said...

That amount of puke is amazing, she really is taking after Buddy. Tell Ted congrats in 107 days for graduating! Ted is amazing for going to school and working like he is, but you already knew that.

Dusty + Mary Anne said...

holy moly. that is a lot of spit up! I'm not gonna lie that's one thing about being a parent that's going to freak me out the most I'm afraid. Hopefully what everyone says is true..."it's different when it's your own..." I'm banking on that or else I don't know how long I'll last! especially after that picture! But good luck for the next 107 days. It will be over before you know it. I hope so for my sake as well as yours...I can't wait for this semester to be over.

camilla said...

First of all, that IS a HUGE laptop, it's amazing! And second, just tell Ted to be glad that when he was puked on it wasn't real people food puked by a 2 year old or something...just wait, it's coming. Izzy puked on me good 1X, it got ON my mouth. I sat on the couch and screamed for john as best as i could for help with my lips sealed shut. nasty!

Jewel said...

Kelly, I absolutely LOVE you. This is the first time I've checked your blog in a while, and it made me so happy!! Your daughter is amazingly gorgeous, and I'm so excited for you!! I'm also excited to be where you are! :) Congrats on Ted graduating soon, and good luck!!!