Thursday


My Valentine Tribute to Ted, with the help of Elf

Happy Valentine's Day, friends! I hope you each have a special valentine, someone to share your day with. Even though Ted and I don't actually celebrate the holiday in the way that most people do (chocolates, flowers, romantic dinners, etc.) we did make special Red Velvet cupcakes for the people we love... or at least the people we work with. And we each had one... or two. So that counts.

No, if I may be sappy for a minute...

My sweet Valentine Ted:
You are the best part of every day of my life.
You make me laugh like no one else can.
You are strong, intelligent, and always take excellent care of me.
Oh, and you're handsome to boot.
Thank you for going to the car in below freezing temperatures to get pudding cups and Teddy Grahams for me at 10:30 at night, in your robe.
You're always doing sweet things like that for me -
And you do so happily -
And with a smile -
And just burrow your way deeper into my heart.
I love everything about you... even when you pick your nails... even if I ask you to stop...
Because it makes you human.
And who would want to be married to an alien? ... Don't answer that.
Thank you for taking perfect care of me and Nemo and Buddy.
We all love you.
Happy Valentine's Day, sweet heart!
Kelly


2 comments:

heidi said...

very sweet hope your valentines day was all you wanted

heidi said...

very sweet hope your valentines day was all you wanted