Friday

I forgot to post this.

(Click to enlarge)

My Christmas was spectacular. I sure hope your's was too. I wants to post this little cuteness I made for you... better late than not at all.

Ted's birthday was Christmas Eve and I think he had a really good day. Mine was the Saturday before and it was equally as nice. The best part for me is talking with family and friends who I don't get to talk with every day.

We're safely back in Flagstaff with new warm scarves, tie wracks, Gilmore Girls season 7, fun socks and games, and oh so much more Christmas lovin'. Truly, this is the hap-happiest season of all.

3 comments:

Rachel and Jared said...

Kelly, I was just looking through your blog and saw your announcement on being pregnant! Congratulations you two!! That is so exciting!!

Wesley Sprinkle said...

I hope you are enjoying Flagstaff! We will see you soon! You are the best neighbors ever! Thanks for checking our mail.

heidi said...

wow you both have your bithdays right before christmas. i hope you both had great birthdays and a wonderful christmas